Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Married to Success.

Tell me I can't, 
and consider it done.
Tell me it's impossible,
and I'll have you askin' me how I did it.
Challenge me, 
and I'll dominate.

I feed off of doubt, 
and yet I'm still  hungry even after I've accomplished everythin' I set out to do.

My mentality is simple.
"Go out and get yours."
and you can be damn sure I get mine.

I'm focused, driven, and passionate about everythin' I do.
Resiliency has gotten me far.
Failure has never been an option and if that means bein' a selfish and stubborn you-know-what,
then you already know I'll do what I have to do to get what I want.

I've always been a addicted to achievin' greatness -
and a savage about bein' better.
Always out to eliminate competition, 
only to realize that my biggest competition is myself.
What can I say? 
I'm married to success, bitch.






1 comment:

  1. fckn DOPE stuff ma.
    as real as a woman gets.

    ReplyDelete